Sunday, December 2, 2007

~Day 27~ I Hate O'Hare Bonus Post

So I got an extra day of fun because of ice/snow in Chicago. Got to stay at a lovely airport hotel and just got home about an hour ago. It actually went smoothly - including my car a) still being where I parked it, b) not having a flat tire and c) starting right up! It's nice in Austin - 78 degrees. My winter coat is going right to the cleaners - maybe I'll wear it in January/February. :)

It is so nice to be home. Just finished Abigail Lovefest 2007 and I'm starting the marathon laundry session now.

P.S. Verily - Efay is just trying to start controversy by saying I snubbed you! I did not see anything of Chicago except what I saw out the hotel shuttle window on the way there and back!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

SNUBBBBBBBBBBBEEDDDDD

Sarah said...

Its ok, I forgive <3. The weather was pure hell yesterday. Couldnt handle the ice pellets either.