Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Product Review - Viactiv - 5 Stars

I don't like taking vitamins. The last time I remember liking them was when my mom would buy Flintstones. And even then I think I only wanted Dinos.

But I bought these and I really really like them. They are like a chocolate-flavored starburst.



There are a bunch of different flavors and some nonsense called a Flavor Glide™ but I can only endorse regular old chocolate. I think I remember the canister being like $6 and there are a ton in there. I suppose if you have rugrats around the house you would probably want to hide these because they totally taste like candy.

1 comment:

TexPatriate said...

I'm glad to see this particular product review. I knew about the "extra calcium" ones, but I did not know about the ones with daily vitamins.