Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tag

Julie and Mimi both tagged me with this tag game - I am to list seven random things about me and then tag seven other people. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Her name is linked above.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. (if you don't know 7 bloggers, just tag who you know)

I am the death of all things like this: chain emails - "send a recipe to 7 friends" or "send a pair of panties to 7 friends" pyramid schemes. So to humor everyone, I will give you some random facts about myself, but I don't plan on tagging anyone else. DIE GAME DIE.

1) I like hoodies.

2) I like James Taylor.

3) I like saying "fact-check."

4) My feet are perpetually cold.

5) I use a mini-fridge as my end table

6) My cat bites my head at night sometimes.

7) I like how facts these ended up in order by length.

4 comments:

Sirocco said...

But ... do you like Gucci purse?

I also like how they were ordered by length. Did that happennaturally, or did you end up moving stuff around to make it work?

Unknown said...

It happened naturally. :)

And yes I <3 Gucci purses especially from my bro-in-law.

Sirocco said...

Best $5 I spent last year.

Unknown said...

What about your super foot warming slippers?