Friday, August 15, 2008

Ann's Birthday Tea

Ann's birthday is tomorrow, so we had a very girly birthday party/tea this afternoon for her. No boys allowed! The fact that we only have 3 guys on our team and they were all out of the office made that easy. :)

The Birthday Queen Ann


Ann, Lily*, and Val


Nancy feeding Lily pecans


I think we have enough wine for 11 women for a one-hour party


Lily on my foot after pooing on my jeans 3 times.


Nadja, Ann, Kate, Val


Group Photo


Sitting around after the party, Lily started a love affair with my earrings. Someone suggested that I fill it with birdseed. She pulled and twisted it for about 10 minutes.



*Lily is a boy but Ann didn't know this when she named him/her. Some other possible names that were suggested today were Lloyd and Lyle. Pretty sure Lily is going to stick though.

3 comments:

TexPatriate said...

H'LO. . . need closeups of the birdseed earrings, pweese.

TexPatriate said...

And I am glad that Cheepster was not related to Lily in the poo department. =D

D'Lyn said...

So where are the pix of the petit fours??