Thursday, January 24, 2008

Braces today at 3:00pm!

I'm getting really nervous now. Doing a demo for a big group at 2:30pm which is just making me more nervous! But I'm ready for the demo and ready for the braces - I have the $ for the down payment (thanks to Bank of My Mom) and my iPod. It's supposed to only take 6 'units' of time so 1.5 hours.

I took a bunch of pictures last night and it was an odd feeling. Some made me shake my head and wonder why I was getting braces and some of them made my teeth look AWFUL and I was thinking - how did I wait so long?!

I'm sure I'll be whiny afterwards but I plan on driving through some place and getting a milkshake to sooth my nerves. Might have to see if there is such a thing as a Bailey's milkshake. :)

Kate

2 comments:

TexPatriate said...

Just for you. . .

and to give credit where credit is due: http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink44.html

Bailey's Shake recipe

Serve in Pina Colada Glass
Scale ingredients to [1] servings

1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
3/4 cup milk
Bailey's® Irish cream

Pour all ingredients (Bailey's to taste) into a blender and puree for several seconds, or until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.

You're welcome ! =D

Julie said...

Bank of Mom is my favorite bank!!