Monday, June 30, 2008

~Day 1~ Getting over Jetlag/Getting Ready for a Busy Week Ahead

So I made it to Debrecen yesterday afternoon after many hours on planes and layovers. No problems with any of the flights or anything though so I'm not complaining.

Met my taxi guy at the airport (nem English) and after communicating with him via sign language that we could not leave until I got a Diet Coke, we were off. The poor guy must have thought I was drunk. I was so drowsy I slept probably 90% of the way. I was trying to stay awake to help with the jetlag, but no such luck. Kate riding in a car + sun = sleep.

Last night, I made my first trip to the Match grocery store to stock up on Diet Coke and water. I tried to find some fruit but no luck. Mini Product Review: Activia Yogurt - I had something that looked like mixed berry and it was delicious. I crumbled up some plain Puffins in it this morning - 5 stars!

More later - doing some last minutes touches on my training presentation for tomorrow. Training 20 students tomorrow, 20 Wednesday, QC'ing all of their word (and making any needed cuts) on Thursday and then starting for real on Friday.

No comments: