Tuesday, November 27, 2007

~Bonus Post~ Pictures and Videos

I shot this video while walking around the Vienna city center after the mean people made me get off my warm wonderful bus. I saw at least 3 different 'acts' and they were all really good.



Hey! Buy one - get what free??



We looked and looked for an Eloqua, Multi-Media Foundation or Event Manager Mercedes...



Excuse me. Is this the cutest pizza you have ever seen or what. It has a black olive holding up a Hungarian flag in the middle.



Hot Dog Bun Spikes



Strands of Paprikas (they call peppers "paprikas" here) Decorating a House



One of the data stewards asked me if I could fill out a questionnaire about youth literature for a college project so I did - and passed it along and got her several more responses (she needed Americans and was having a very hard time finding any). When I returned to my desk one day after a meeting, this nice card and origami swan were there - so nice!



Someone knew that I missed Abigail and sent along someone in a care package to keep me company. And this cat doesn't barf on the floor! Thanks Misty and Kathy!!! Doesn't look like it from the picture, but she has a very special spot in my room.

No comments: