Tuesday, November 20, 2007

~Day 15~ Tuesday

Update: Sadly, I caught my first student surfing the web today when I walked in from lunch. He quickly closed the window but my "teacher-eye" spotted it. I think he knew he was busted.

I'm going to be passing out quality and speed reports today. It will probably encourage everyone to see their specific progress.

Here is the graph that Misty worked so hard on. I am putting on our NI Wiki and am recreating in white-board marker for the students. It's an eye-bite (is that word)? If not, I hereby trademark it. Eye-bite™ 2007.

You can compare this to the numbers below to see our progress. Jo, igen? (Good, yes?)




Food update: I did not die from the weird cheese so I am going to have some more tonight. Thing I might die from tonight is: Cheetos Peanut flavor. They are like the puffy Cheetos but the flavor is "peanut". Will update when I know how to describe the taste.

Update: They taste like you would imagine they would taste. Like salty peanut butter on a crunchy poof. Glad I tried them but they won't be a staple.

Update: I can smell peanut fumes from the open bag 2 feet away. Cheetos peanut are on notice.

P.S. Staying in tonight because I have a bit of a headache. Tram and DaVinci exhibit will have to wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog Is Awesome! GHTIV

Denise said...

Back in Motion Chiropractic aka Howard Hornsby in Big Spring, Texas says HOWDY!

Unknown said...

Awww yall are so sweet! I'll bring back some paprika for you guys :)

TexPatriate said...

Best. Peanut. Evah.