Sunday, November 11, 2007

~Day 6~ Made it to Debrecen!

It was snowing like crazy when we landed. Our cab driver spoke almost no English but we were able to get to the hotel fine, even thought we had to follow the snow trucks part of the way. The hotel is nice, and we walked to Cafe Burger and had some dinner.

One of my most pleasant surprises is that hotel is within walking distance of a Coke machine. Oh did I mention we changed hotels? I will go in and update the itinerary - but we are at the Lycium now instead of the Acquaticum.

Work stuff: didn't do much today because it was Sunday - but I am looking over my presentation and quiz one last time (and creating an answer key). I've also confirmed that I can log in to Guardian via Citrix and that the Highlight Same and Highlight Different colors are working and that the correct Workflow statuses are there. Yay! :)

I'm going to be training all day tomorrow and Tuesday but I'll try to find some time to get some pictures posted.

Kate

Edited to add: I'll update my clock and weather soon, but pretty much you can just know that the weather here is 38 to 42 degrees F for the high. Brrrrrr.

No comments: