Thursday, November 15, 2007

~Day 10~ Second Day on Production

Quick update:
Day 2 is starting smoothly. We have some of the same people from yesterday plus 5 people who are new to the production system. We had a major announcement today - that they could wear iPods. Not sure if this is coincidence or what, but every guy in our class put headphones on immediately but none of the girls have. We had our first issue with too much talking today - so The Enforcer went and mentioned it to them and the room is dead silent now. All I hear is the air conditioner and 10 keyboards/mouse clicks.

Here are some pictures of the students:

Left-hand side of the class:


Right-hand side


Late evening update:
So I am packing up for a trip to Budapest on the train tomorrow. I'm going to stay with Misty tomorrow night and then I have a room at the Hilton Budapest for Saturday night. We also found out that Kashmir restaurant does delivery - SCORE!

3 comments:

Sirocco said...

Hmmm ... Szilvi is kind of cute ... what's the exchange rate if I opt to convert my American spouse to Hungarian?

TexPatriate said...

The exchange rate is one butt-whoopin' per conversion. And not the good kind, either.

Plus, there is no "reverse conversion". Once converted, forever converted.

That's what Kate told me about Hungary, anyway.

Unknown said...

Just noticed this comment.

Szilvi reminds me of the hippy muppet. She also puts way too many records in Deferred - Needs Research so she is on notice. I would stick with my sister for sure.