Friday, November 9, 2007

~Day 4~ Work and then Travel to London Via Paddington Station (omg Paddington station sounds sooooo cute)

Gas is £1 per liter here.
There are 5 liters to a gallon (for all us Metric haters).
£1 = $2
So yeah a gallon of gas is $10. Whoa. It would cost me $180 to fill my gas tank. I'm going to stop complaining about $3 gas now.

Work stuff: now have my computer set up for testing tomorrow night and Sunday morning. Finishing final details for data stewardship training on Monday and Tuesday, with plans to begin data stewardship on production Wednesday, November 14th.

3 comments:

Sailing Blue Lake said...

Do you know Paddington Bear? Did you read any Paddington Bear books? At Paddington Station be sure to buy a Paddington Bear. I bought one - sits on my bed.

Sailing Blue Lake said...

why does it put the comment over your orange heading? What I wrote was sounds sooooo cute)"
1 Comment - Show Original Post

Ann said...
Do you know Paddington Bear? Did you read any Paddington Bear books? At Paddington Station be sure to buy a Paddington Bear. I bought one - sits on my bed.

Sirocco said...

1 gallon = 3.79 litters ... so its more like $7.80 a gallon. Still expensive, mind you.